 Harry Potter / 419
418  |  420
Subject:
HP Figure Counts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:36:16 GMT

I didn't notice anyone posting about the number of each figure that are
in the sets, so here goes nothing...

Just remember, I'm looking at the same pictures you are.  You can
understand if some of these counts are approximate.  Known accuracy
definitely tends to decrease towards the bottom of the list.

I only saw three minifigs on Hogwarts Express.  Since *everyone* rides
the train, there could be more figs in the set.

Harry Potter:       6 (possibly 1 more in street clothes on the train)
Ron Weasley:        5 (possibly 1 more in street clothes on the train)
Hermione Granger:   3
Dumbledore:         2
Hagrid:             2
Professor Snape:    2
Professor Quirrel:  1
Draco Malfoy:       1 (possibly 1 more in street clothes on the train)
Peeves:             1
Chess King:         1
Suit of Armor:      1
Fluffy:             1
Hedwig (white owl): 4
Owl (black):        4
Owl (tan):          1
Owl (gray):         1
Scabbers:           1 (plus at least one other rat)
Norbert:            1 (maybe)
Bat:                4 (at least)
Key:                7 (three with wings)
Spider (red):       2
Spider (neon):      2
Spider (black):     3
Cat (white):        1
Toad:               2

Steve
Christopher! have you backed up your data?