 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14802
Wanted: My current list of parts and sets wanted in trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:33:48 GMT

LEGO PARTS AND SETS NEEDED (Priority Items):
1 ~12 long brown hollow flex tube
4 2 dark gray round Technic peg holes/loops together with a '+' at 90
degrees to them on the side of the loops
(These parts are needed to finish up a Technic Destroyer Droid)

Lots of red and blue epaulets
Black Shako hats (I recently picked up 9 brown pirate backpacks that I may
trade for shako hats and/or epaulets.)
1 raised baseplate from set 6277
larger black/white sail from 6278 boat
pirate with peg leg, hook, and red vest from 6278
pirate torso with purple vest and original head (6281)
4 gray 4x4 quarter circle bricks (6281)
Sails and instructions for the Renegade Runner (6268)
2 Blue 1x3x1 arches
1 black 1x4 to 2x2 bracket (from 6268 mast) (Have a red or white one I could
trade)

LEGO SETS WANTED:
Star Wars:
7190 Millenium Falcon
7184 Trade Federation MTT
7103 Jedi Duel
7113 Tuskin Raiders
7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit
7143 Jedi Starfighter
7153 Jango Fett's Slave I
7163 Republic Gunship
7146 Tie Fighter (lots of these) secondary
7166 Imperial Shuttle secondary
7186 Wattos Junkyard
3342 Figures set with Chewbacca
3343 Figures set with Droids
7159 Pod Racer Bucket
10019 Rebel Blockade Runner
100?? Star Destroyer
???? special Naboo fighter with chrome parts
possibly other minifig scale Star Wars sets

Pirate Sets or even just instructions:
1481,
1729,
1788,
1871,
1872,
1873,
1889,
1970,
1996,
6237,
6257,
6273,
6286,
6296,
6245 (instr. only),
6247,
6263,
6266,
6267,
6277,
6246,
6264

Other:
? Soccer Field
4796 Ogel Mutant Squid

LEGO ANIMALS WANTED:
1-2 Stegasaurus
Many Triceratops
Transparent spiders and scorpions
Starfish, clams, crabs, bats
Spiders of all colors
Birds
Kittens
1-2 Rock raiders stone elementals/rock monsters
Dinosaur parts from the new dinosaur sets, both regular and JPIII.
Harry Potter Owls, baby dragons, mice, red bird thing, snake parts and frogs

LEGO MINIFIGS WANTED:
2-3 Mummies, new style prefered
Achu figures
Harry Potter Hagred figures (I want them as Ogres for castle)
Hair pieces in brown, blonde, red, gray, and black, both male and female
Imperial Soldiers/Admirals blue or red chest decor and access.
Islanders w/ hair or masks and Islander accessories
Pirates all except captain readbeard
FK fleur de les figures with black bullet helm
KK brimmed helmeted crossbowmen
Castle scale mail figs/torsos
Princess Storm figures
KK queen figures
Forest wench, blue female princess, and pirate babe torsos or complete figs,
princess hats
Generic figures (or heads, torsos) that will work with castle themes (like
many of the Star Wars ones)
Brown Star wars cowls, brown torsos (Darth Maul and Young Obi Wan figures)
Ewoks
Storm Troopers
Imperial Guards (red ones with capes from Imperial Shuttle set)
Battle Droids
Destroyer Droids
Clone Troopers
Blue Battle Droids
Misc. other castle figures

LEGO MINIFIG ACCESSORIES WANTED:
Harry Potter accessories: books, gold 1x1 round snitches, glass chests,
keys, wands, female hair, beards, purple turbins, potion bottles, and
anything else unique to Harry Potter sets.
Black bullet helms
Black flared neck helms
Any of the new chrome armor (shield, helm, and armor)
Older style knight armor and helmets w/ visors (not the square classic ones
though)
Pirate hats (all but captain's hats with skull), weapons, and other access.
trans. blue spears
trans. yellow spears
black spears
black and gray rods (light sabre blade type pieces)
black halberds/large axes
aqua katanas
Black adventurer folded-brim hats
Black tri-corner hats
Castle swords
Castle accessories
Belville carrots, celery (carrot leaf?), genie bottle, scarab feather piece,
goblets, striped cat/kitten and any other Belville pieces that might be
useful with normal minifigs
brown backpacks (imperial soldier style)
Yellow epaulets
Small barrels, barrel lids (2x2 round plates brown) (low priority)
Crates, crate lids (2x3 brown plates)
Brown treasure chests (low priority)
Belville chests
Cannons

LEGO BUILDING PARTS WANTED:
Harry Potter spiral staircases, arched doors, round gray balls from the
Hogwarts express, other special architectural pieces
6x8 roof / ramp slopes (any color/print except the tin roof)
White fancy 3 arch railings
1x6x6 white fancy trellis arches
Belville 6x6 trans blue castle roofs
Yellow, white picket fences from the Micky Mouse sets or similar sets
gray, dark gray and tan burps (either shape, but prefer square)
Tan, gray octagonal column pieces
Tan, gray, dark gray, black, white bricks in any amount
White, black, yellow and gray arches
White, brown and black spindle railings (curved and straight)
White, black, yellow, dark gray and gray wall pieces with castle windows,
(printed and unprinted).
Lion heads, stained glass bits with frames from the newer KK castle sets
Hypotenuse Bricks in white, black and yellow, possibly red
2x2x11 pillars with square base (would like white and black, but will
consider other colors.)
2x2 round bricks in lt. gray, white, black, tan, and red
Red, green and black low and medium slopes with apex and corner bricks, need
lots for roofing
White and yellow 1x4x3 window frames with two opening panes and shutters

LEGO MISC. PARTS/SETS WANTED
Trucks from the Pharoah's Forbidden Ruins
Pirate ship sails (any except the 'battle damaged' ones)
Ship parts (center hulls (or complete hulls with center section), masts
bases and pieces, rigging, possibly bows)
Trees and plants (all types but freestyle)
Blue, green, white, gray, and tan base plates (mostly flat, unprinted, but
do like raised island and mountain baseplates, and river plates)
1 to 4 rod black and blue lantern pieces (2-4 of each)

I have 1000s of parts and some sets for trade at:
www.cyberis.net/~tcoats/sale.htm

My wanted list is huge, so you probably have something I would want in trade
if you find parts you need.  I don't want to mess with really small trades
though.

Thanks for look and check my page often.  I get new stuff every few days.

Sincerely,

Tim