 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14803
14802  |  14804
Subject:
Tons of Bionicle Canisters for FREE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:31:58 GMT

Hello All,

I have the following Bionicle canisters for free to anybody who wants them.
Thhs is just for the canisters and instructions.  All you have to do is pay
for shipping.

Toa
17 Green Lewa
11 Black Onua

Bohrok
20 Black Nuhvok
20 Blue Gahlok

Please email me if you are interested.  It seems wasteful to just through
these away.