  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

(...) Ha. That's the whole reason I got 20 copies of that set, most at over 50% off. Exploriens in general is the most fragile of space themes and NO is the ne plus ultra in the fragility rankings. (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) I was surprised how it actually adds up in the long run. There are a couple of reasons why it actually adds up: First, a hundred different people all linking from their eBay auctions, even if each lasts only for a week, still represents a flow (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  A sample Lego DB structure (long!)

Hi: I have been working on developing a relational DB to hold all of the information I currently compile on sets and elements for my site. Since I have no formal knowledge of DB theory it has been an interesting project. By posting I hope to not (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

express, set
(score: 2.635)

  Ldlite problem

Lately I have been having a problem with Ldlite. When I have a model highlighted in LDAO and then click my Ldlite button, it will open Ldlite, but not render the model. So I have to set all the options I want, and then go to file, open, .dat. Does (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: Need help with Part...

(...) I looked through my red parts and only found two of those inverse slopes... I did find the instructions for set # 6531 small red helocopter that shows one of them in the set. What are you building ? Have fun! John (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

(...) know (...) the (...) already (...) the (...) First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who quickly responded to my message. This is all rather enlightening. Unfortunately, I don't recall any of the polybags being obviously tampered with, but I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: FAO Schwartz has gone nuts

Yeah, but it does make the ebay prices look good. John DiRienzo wrote in message ... : Dave, : They've gotta make a profit! Think about the rent they pay! You should :have bought a set to help them out! : :-- : : Have fun! : :John ( (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

(...) I know how this is sometimes...I don't see why there can't be a little bit a room off to the side for all the train/town buffs ("townie" as I call myself....) (...) which I might add (and agree with Iain) that it looks very cool.... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 2.635)

  Looking for 20 pirate torsos

I am looking for 20 of a specific pirate torso. It is blue with a red & white striped "V" shirt, and a brown belt -(Yikes I hope I don't get into trouble for using this ) Here's a link to Kevin loch's server showing the little fellow. (URL) legs not (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: TLG 1998 Annual Report

I am reading over it now. Maybe if they want to improve profits, maybe they should start supplying the products their customers want (I.E. bulk purchases, decent sets like SW, no Juniorization, etc.). I know I know, what a concept! You give your (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Help! Pieces from Time Train!

I just received a Time Train from an eBay transaction. It was described as "new in beaten box" which was true enough. Everything was there in the polybags except for 2 pieces. Both are black bricks with 2 slanted sides. They measure 3x3, I think. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: Help ID piece

(...) I got one about 15 years ago in this set. I don't remember if I still have it or not... (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

(...) Oh, how could you hate Timmy? I mean, after all, that's the whole reason I decided to get all the Time Cruisers sets. I REALLY needed FOUR Timmies. And every time I get a Freestyle set with a Timmy head, I get a warm feeling all over. REally. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.635)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) other (...) parts.. (...) it (...) with (...) Nope, no sliding doors in that one. I had a friend that had that set, and I don't remember him owning any white sliding doors. They're not in the instructions, either. Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.634)

  6885 Mobile Launcher info

I thought you would like to know that according to an old Brick Kicks that offered set 6885 to US customers, the US name of the set is Mobile Launcher. According to another Brick Kicks, the US name of 6643 is simply Fire Truck, not Fire Chief's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.634)

  Re: missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help

(...) Hi, and welcome! (...) Well, tis a minor point, but it's better to use multiple group entries on a single post instead of the same or similar posts posted one time to each group. Keeps the threads together better. (...) - 1 blue 1 x 4 x 3 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.634)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) Maybe a yard sale then. The only Sets to come with White sliding doors were 6377 and 7838. And as far as I can tell 6377 is the only set(1) to come with red runners. Jeff 1 - From Town, 4.5V, and 12V train sets, at least. I think there may've (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.634)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Good idea then. But we need to make sure users set up their directories on their machines correctly. If not, those questions will fill up the ldraw.org help desk... (...) Talk yes.. and I can't wait to see it implimented. But talk is still (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 2.634)

  RFC:LoTek updated with a RC Killough and videos of the Lynx tank

<<followup-to lugnet.technic>> Hi there fellow LEGOmaniacs! I've done some updates to my site: 1) New project, a radio controlled Killough platform with a description of how the platform works and videos/photos of my version. (URL) got a new toy, a (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !

set, followup
(score: 2.634)

  rainbow warrior

Does anyone know where the term "rainbow warrior" originated when speaking about building lego? So far the best i can do is trace it back to the following article from 1999: (URL) just curious... any help would rule. thanks tk (URL) Co-Curator of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, express
(score: 2.634)

More:  Next Page >>