 General / 4725
Re: Need help with Part...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:17:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I need to know what sets I could have gotten a red inverse 1x2x3 slope or
known as the extreme slope.. though inverse... in red...
I need 4 more of these, if anyone has any they want to trade btw :)

Thanks!
Tamy

I looked through my red parts and only found two of those inverse slopes... I
did find the instructions for set # 6531 small red helocopter that shows one of
them in the set. What are you building ?

   Have fun!
     John