 General / 4736
Re: Need help with Part...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 01:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
No.. that's the wrong part.. I'm talking about the inverted 1 at the bottom
and 2 at the top 3 high extreme slope.. not inverted normal 2x3 slope...

Ahhh ok... thanks for the picture. I am still in the unwashed ,uneducated
recently emerged from my dark ages,stage of my Lego pilgrimage.<grin>Pirates
and  old Castles are but a rumor to me, a brief glimpse from some excellent web
pages , a lot of over priced ebay auctions, and a few passed over small sets at
Walmart....sigh...but the Adventurers caught my fancy and a few Ninjas are
gathering in the mountains. Rumor has it young Johnnie is starting a garage
somewhere in the desert, building custom V8's, while also offering airel(sp)
tours of the egyption temples : )... yes, rumor ...perhaps :)
anyway, back to the thread at hand.
Looking through my red parts, I found two of those 2x1x 3 inverse slopes you
are looking for ( yes ones like in the picture) Email me and we can work out a
trade
Have Fun!
    John

For those with ldraw the part is 2449.DAT Slope Brick 75 2x1x3 Inverted
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2449.gif
thank you Steve for the nice Elements Catalog :)
I'm thinking I MIGHT have gotten the 4 I've got from a bucket... though I
tossed most the empty buckets so I can't even look at the parts list to see if
that's where they came from :(  all I've got left are purple buckets right
now...

Any help appreciated.. and I still need 4 more of these :)
Tamy
P.S. What I'm building is not quite done yet.. a few have seen a sneak peek at
it though :)