 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1642
Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:23:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 01:52:41 GMT, "Janet Zorn" <lighthouse@bonzai.net>
wrote:

... My second set after exiting my dark ages was Nebula Outpost (the
set everyone loves to hate). ...

Yup, the only way people would have hated that set more is if it had
included Timmy.

Steve "Hey! The Exploriens found an alien! And it's really ugly!" Bliss

Oh, how could you hate Timmy? I mean, after all, that's the whole reason I
decided to get all the Time Cruisers sets. I REALLY needed FOUR Timmies. And
every time I get a Freestyle set with a Timmy head, I get a warm feeling all
over. REally. Honest.

Oh, that reminds me. I've been meaning to ask if anyone had about 50 Timmies
for sale. I think I've got a five dollar bill around here somewhere. I assume
shipping is included? I'll just mail payment on receipt of Timmy(x50), okay?

Ectal "Why is Timmy chasing that cat with a chainsaw?" Greenhaw