 Off-Topic / Fun / 1977
Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:30:31 GMT

John Neal wrote
Lar, something about your new sig....I find tet offensive.
Web Application Intetgration! http://www.novera.com

No, no, lets make him explain what it is first, then let him change it
if he wants to. I'm dying to know how to intetgrate my web apps.

Moz
--
moz1 at ihug either .com.au or .co.nz
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~moz1/index.html