 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1636
Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:26:29 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Janet Zorn wrote:

sets. My second set after exiting my dark ages was Nebula Outpost (the
set everyone loves to hate).

I'm looking for a lot of the white space panels from that set, so if
everyone hates their set and wants to sell/trade me those pieces, I'm
here to alleviate your hate...;-)

Ha. That's the whole reason I got 20 copies of that set, most at over
50% off. Exploriens in general is the most fragile of space themes and
NO is the ne plus ultra in the fragility rankings.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.