 Off-Topic / Fun / 1966
Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:41:59 GMT

John Neal wrote:

simon robinson wrote:

Ha. That's the whole reason I got 20 copies of that set,

I think we all need to be really nice to Larry

All Hail Larry!

Simon, are you ready to join the ranks of the Larritarians??  Say the
magic word and get a prize...;-)

No, no, that's say the magic word and SEND a prize (to me...)

Web Application Intetgration! http://www.novera.com

NOTE: I am leaving CTP effective 18 June 99, my CTP email
will not work. Please use my Voyager id for now.