  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1741 – 1760 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Web Page

(...) You know, I don't get that. I've seen lots of newsgroups explode into US v. Canada or US v. UK debates, and its always so silly. Ultimately, you get a tiny little say in what goes on in your government and I get a tiny little say in mine, but (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.641)

  Help with 7151 Sith Infiltrator

I should say Help =for= the Sith Infiltrator because it seems a pretty lame set. I found some at Target at $19.99 (shelf tag and scanner) instead of the usual $29.99, so I went ahead and bought two, for the parts and for the Darth Maul guy and duel (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.641)

  Much to my surprise, Racers are kind of cool!!!!!!!! (4567 Surfer)

RACERS have LEGO studs on 'em! They have two cool decorated Spaceish elements. The driver is a 2x2 brick and can be used as a little gargoyle. I used the car brick on a Castle tower MOC today, so it is not useless! You just gotta be creative with (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2001)

express, set
(score: 2.641)

  Re: Questions about 2 things

(...) I have this one, but I don't know how old it is. I know it is at *least* 15 years old, 'cause I can't remember not having it. ;) I think it was sold separetely from any sets. (...) Hmmm... Could you post a picture? That would certainly help. (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.640)

  Re: All UK Groups subscribed?

(...) Acknowledged. I'll work out a plan (like Richard is) and see how it fits together then do a vote or something so everyone is more or less happy. (...) I can understand Northern Ireland being seperate because it is only linked by boat and plane (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.640)

  Re: Member details in set database moved to subpages

(...) I would like to express my preference for this solution as well, with the "my info" part repeated at the top, and maybe with a link to go back (although I'm not clear why the back button isn't good enough for that, it's faster if the page (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

express, set
(score: 2.640)

  Re: No really - a rational discussion of people selling via eBay?

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... : :I was called on the carpet recently for making a statement about eBay :scalpers. I defended myself, qualifying that name for a very specific :(and, seemingly, large) group of people who sell collectible toys via (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.640)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Awesome!! I can't wait to see if Lego does the train. Lego, if your listening, please make it a 9v train, please! No Timetwisters stuff or whatever that set was. (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.640)

  Announcing Bill & DOug's Fabuland & Castle Auction

Announcing Bill & Doug's Fabuland and Castle Auction Or: Bill and Doug's 9th Excellent Adve^H^H^Huction. This is the first of Bill's spring sets auctions. Many marvels from the depths of old stores, as well as used sets put back together will be (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.640)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) I have that set as well (720) and I agree, it is not in the instructions. But I do have 3 of the white doors. One is from the 6377 I have (along with one blue airplane tail). But where the other two came from, I have no idea. I have absolutely (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.640)

  help! looking for a site

Hi all, A few weeks ago I saw on lugnet.com/links a site about a 3 wheel set in a triangle form (sorry forgot the name of that configuration) that permit vehicule to climb over obstacle. I browse trought a lot of these links and can't remember or (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.640)

  Re: Not likely to be a popular citation but...

(...) I didn't much agree with the article cited (a bunch of nonsense in my view), but I think I agree with your conclusions. So fine, we identify a host of countries as possible enemies, or as the possible safe harbors of our enemies. So fine, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, express
(score: 2.639)

  6090 Ponderings ...

In the last Lego S@H catalog they didn't list 6090 - the Royal Knight's Castle. I called in and asked the lady about the number of them left - she laughed and said "Plenty." This leads me to wonder if the set will be on a special anytime soon? And (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.639)

  My problems with adding a Best Fit algorithm for memory management to kernel/mm.c

Well, my senior project is almost due (Monday) and I am having problems with one of the last algorithms to be added. My senior project is adding the 3 other algorithms to the memory management facitlity (mm.c), the algorithsm are best, worst, and (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, header
(score: 2.639)

  l3p and that autoexec.bat command set ldrawdir..?

can someone, anyone (If you know..?) how I insert "set LDRAWDIR=" to my autoexec.bat? any help appreciated. (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.639)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) My TECHNIC is currently packed away and inaccessible. I'll need the group's help for this. Here are the first couple years' use of this element. If you (anyone, anyone?) have one of these sets, and you're reasonably sure it's safely been kept (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.639)

  Re: Fallingwater landscape

(...) Thanks, Jacob, but I'm not sure your landscape will work too well with the building. You see, the actual building is in Pennsylvania, not a particularly mountainous state. The main cantilever deck hangs out over the brook (Bear Run?) and part (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.639)

  Mini-Fig Survey

Hi everybody. :-) I thought it would be fun to have a mini-fig survey. I had two different things in mind for this survey, so I used two different terms to better express what I was asking. A “character” is a fig that you have given a name, a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

express, set
(score: 2.639)

  Re: Help with 7151 Sith Infiltrator

(...) I happened upon one Target (5 minutes from my house) that had the set marked for $19.99 on both shelf tag and scanner, so I did not hesitate to buy two. :-) I wasn't planning on buying any of this set until I came across that price. My idea of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.639)

  Re: Whoo hoo!!!

(...) Not a bad reason to get back into collecting.... personally, I don't know what brought me back into collecting.... maybe it was all the stuff I was missing most of all....fantasies associated with setting up and "playing" with a Lego City, or (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

express, set
(score: 2.639)

More:  Next Page >>