  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  A Plea for Info

For no particular reason I'm working to assemble as comprehensive a list of MegaBloks sets as I can manage. So far I'm only concerned about the following data fields: Set Number Theme (Blok-Bots, Alien Agency, ProBuilder, etc.) Set Name Year of (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Transparent Black Hinge Panel 2 x 4 x 3 & 1/3

(...) Clifton: You may want to consider cross posting instead of multiple posting next time. This thread in trains and a parallel one in space ((URL) had the same set of followup question asked, the same answer by you pointing to the rendered model, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

set, followup
(score: 0.986)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) Good idea. However many consider it polite not to change the location of the post without any warning. Since you posted to ONLY off-topic.debate, people who subscribe to dear-lego by mail, or even by nntp, didn't see your post at all, and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.986)

  Bricks by the Bay 2012 - March 16-18 - Santa Clara, California

The third annual Bricks by the Bay LEGO® fan convention will be held Friday-Sunday, March 16-18, 2012. All serious LEGO® builders are welcome to attend and participate. See (URL) for more information. The Convention will run all three days and be (...) (13 years ago, 31-Dec-11, to lugnet.events.bricksbythebay, lugnet.announce, FTX)

help
(score: 0.986)

  MPD header info?

I would like to add a header with information about myself to an MPD file. What is the best way to do this? Should I worry about possibly breaking the file and making it unusable by programs? Thanks. Mike (15 years ago, 21-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?

Whoa...you know, I posted that so long ago, before I started using outlook express, and darnit wouldn't you know, I forgot to subscribe once I started using outlook...so I just subscribed to it in outlook and lo and behold, there are REPLIES to my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)

outlook, express
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Onwards to rtlToronto18...

(...) Well, how's this for a set of rules: 1. Tower Height: Points are awarded by height of tower. Number of blocks tall 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Points 0 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 -Towers can touch each other, but the robot cannot touch the tower 2. Tower Colour: (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Public Display Tips?

I missed the start of this thread when it was originally posted, hopefully my answers aren't too redundant (some will be) or too late. (...) I'd post it to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug for sure and the appropriate NJ, PA, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Cookie

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message > (...) you use outlook express, Netscape messenger or such similar thing, you only need is setting up your news reader by using same id and email address that you submit when you first set (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 0.984)

  Re: We need a new curator

I call it like I see it. We have not had an update in 4 months. While I came off as very serious, the fact still remains that he is MIA as far as I'm concerned. A responsible person communicates. We have heard nothing. I get no thrill or happiness (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, followup
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses

(...) Okay... They will be using the same molds so part quality should remain similar. (This says nothing for color consistency or actually getting the right parts in each bag/box) They probably won't save much money because they've often said that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Lego 1590 Ghostly Hideout? What does it look like?

(...) Someone already helped you out with a picture and some information, but I think this might help too. I got this set a long time ago when it first came out. It came in a value pack. I believe it was 3 small sets. Here's the combo pack: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Are *we* part of TLG's problem?

(...) I've been wondering about this for a while. I've played with LEGO my whole life, but I didn't get my first Legoland set (Space Dart I Value Pack from 1984) until my 7th birthday. It wasn't until 1986 when I was 9 years old that I really got (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.984)

  Re: Are *we* part of TLG's problem?

(...) You say many good things, but I believe that this is a stretch. When a store decides to carry LEGO products, they make their best guess how much they can sell. This is typically called 'up front buying' and can happen many months in advance (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.984)

  Lugnet, Peeron, Brickshelf, Bricklink in upcoming Lego CD

As part of the Lego CD that I (and my helpers) are still working on, I wanted to add a chapter about the major AFOL Lego sites. This chapter would talk about Lugnet, Peeron, Brickshelf and Bricklink (as well as a few others such as 1000steine). I (...) (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 0.984)

  Re: ControlLab 70909 Interface (9751?) VB.NET Class (DLL)

(...) I am using a Prolific USB-Serial Adapter for my CLI project and it works great. I am using it on a Dell Latitude E6500 with Win XP SP3. I don't believe my VB solution will work on windows 98 because it needs the Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 (...) (15 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.dacta)

express
(score: 0.983)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

(...) As sad (wrong depending on how ones sees it) as it may sound that TLC is moving production to China it *IS* the way of this century. Expect to see a lot of this occuring for the rest of our lifetime! 1st world countries *CAN NOT* compete (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.983)

  Re: MPD header info?

(...) Thanks! Mike (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.983)

  Re: MPD header info?

(...) Please have a look at the specification for MPD at (URL) you add your content before the first 0 FILE line as comments, then all should be ok also for applications using it. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.983)

  Sava Railways 2012 Calendar

(2 URLs) to order from LuLu.com!> $17.50 Help support (URL) RAILBRICKS>, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava's Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing trains (...) (13 years ago, 16-Dec-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

help
(score: 0.983)

More:  Next Page >>