  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dacta in Canada (again)

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36BA8113.554F4622@l....bc.ca>... (...) I am a catalog guy too. I like to have an all comprehensive catalog out in front of me so that I can study it and look at the pictures read the captions, try to figure out what (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.669)

  Re: Le Castor

(...) Hi Jakob, Neither .pirates nor .boats are terribly well frequented (I saw this because I am nosy). When announcing an MOC add lugnet.announce.moc to your newsgroups and set followups to the other places eg. here you would post to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

set, followup
(score: 2.669)

  Mindstorms survey

I got an email message asking to take an online survey about Mindstorms. It wasn't from a Lego email address or Lego URL but claimed to be from Lego so I was concerned about giving them my address (for a free Lego keychain) even though they said it (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.669)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) I may have misunderstood what you said before and responded in a rather offended tone in a previous post. Forgive me if it offended you. But I don't agree with this either. If a set will sell for $100 on RTL but might go for $150 on eBay (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  Re: "the community"

[Crossposted from lugnet.off-topic.debate with followups set to lugnet.admin.general] (...) I think the French newsgroup fr.rec.jeux.lego is going to pass. When it was being discussed in fr.usenet.forums.evolution last month, the CFD received quite (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  Re: 1x1 round plates in station

(...) Just a bit more info to help confirm your theory- I reciently came across and bought a few sets form 1996- The sail and fly marina had a bunch of 1x1 round plates in blue, red and yellow but only the yellow ones came on the sprue. There (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  need info for webpage

For a webpage I am making, I need to know all the set numbers for each Lego theme (separated by theme). I have completed a complete list of all the Lego Castle sets, but it took a lot of time, checking and double checking on sets. To start, I need (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) Fair enough. :) Relatively few people receive that cashflow from eBay's operation/existence. Many more receive cashflow and/or save time by finding the items they've been looking for, so I don't consider eBay's money-making for its owners a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  Re: Mindstorms Novice

It was suggested to me that posing my questions on the newsgroup might be better than using e-mail. So here it goes :) So far, I have tried the first two pathfinder challenges - the "Outback Tracker" and the "Light Tracker." I have also tried to (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  alternate control interface

My group of friends have several different types of machines. I was hoping to set up an interface to the RCX that would be compatible across many of those platforms in an easy portable way so that RCX would work at any of those locations. My intent (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  MS Access/Visual Basic

I am trying to be able to program the RCX using Visual Basic in Office 97 Access, but cannot get it to work. It works fine in both Word and Excel. Anyone have any experience in getting this set up? I can the put the spirit.ocx control on a form, but (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  LDraw FAQ  [DAT]

LDraw FAQ 0) About this FAQ The questions and answers in this FAQ is mainly summaries of communication in the discussion group lugnet.cad.dev. 0a) Table of contents * 0) About this FAQ: + a) Table of contents + b) Locations of the FAQ + c) Useful (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.668)

  Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action

(...) To Pawel: I feel HUGELY deferential to anyone that was a founder of this crazy thing. Somehow the words "Castle World" inspire a kind of obsessive fascination that no other project has yet matched. If you, Pawel, feel inclined to participate (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

help, express
(score: 2.667)

  Beginner's questions...

Hello again all, Well, I've got an HB, HB Expansion board, geared motors (motors from Gleason, gears from HVW, "mashed" to fit), some good batteries and a downloader. I've also got sensors such as QRB1114 infared detectors, some General Electric (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.667)

  Play "I can name that piece..."

Hello, all. I was over at the ECDC (Early Childhood Development Center) in the parish today, and asked to quell a disturbance in the LEGO corner. While there (heehee) I found a piece of monorail track (will have to go back and search more carefully (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.667)

  Re: please help id set(s)

(...) So what's the set?!? Have you scanned the catalog cover or otherwise put on the web any info on this set other than what is in pause? Are there any good resources for older Lego? Yours with lots of questions... :) Nikky (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.667)

  Re: broadband finally comes to my part of Knoxville

(...) Do you use that as your router too? Is there a ready to read guide for the not very network technical on how to set up an older/cheaper box with Linux for the express purpose of being on 24/7 (in my case it would be in the basement where my (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

express, set
(score: 2.667)

More:  Next Page >>