 Robotics / 3654
3653  |  3655
Subject:
MS Access/Visual Basic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 02:23:51 GMT

I am trying to be able to program the RCX using Visual Basic in Office 97
Access, but cannot get it to work.  It works fine in both Word and Excel.
Anyone have any experience in getting this set up?  I can the put the
spirit.ocx control on a form, but when I try to write a program, the
commands do not show up.  Any help would be appreciated.