  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Wall Street Journal "Mindstorm" story

I hadn't seen any notes here about the story, so here's the scoop: Thursday, 12/10/98 in Marketplace (section B, page 1, top half!) is a story under the banner "Toys", written by Joseph Pereira, staff reporter for WSJ. You may be able to find a (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.683)

  1999 Technic US Catalog

While looking for closeout deals at Target (Orlando, FL) this afternoon, I ran across the first Technic 1999 set. It's the Police buggy (8252). I haven't built the set yet but it came with a 1999 Technic catalog and a 1999 Technic S@H insert. There (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.683)

  Technic 99 US Catalog

While looking for closeout deals at Target (Orlando, FL) this afternoon, I ran across the first Technic 1999 set. It's the Police buggy (8252). I haven't built the set yet but it came with a 1999 Technic catalog and a 1999 Technic S@H insert. There (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.683)

  Colditz???

Maybe this is old news. But I did a scan for Colditz last nite and didn't find any hits. Could be sloppy searching. I tend to look at "recent" stuff on brickshelf and sometimes I find stuff that seems recent but actually isn't, just something in the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

set, followup
(score: 2.683)

  Re: TLG is loosing money!

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) Point well made. I guess I should have elaborated on what set is his favorite set is versus what sets are easy for him to assemble himself. Setslike the the Recycle Truck (6564), Race and Chase (6333), and the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.682)

  Small sets for sale CHEAP

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria Mail to: koeck@xpoint.at I have for sale the following LEGO-sets: 616 Cargo Ship (new, sealed in original box) USD 15,-- 617 Cowboys (new, sealed in original box) USD 15,-- 662 Dumper Lorry (new, sealed in original box) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.682)

  FA: (eBay) Parts from 4561 Railway Express 9v Train Set, all brand new and sealed

All of these sub-sets are brand new, sealed in polybags and come with the corresponding instruction booklets and unused stickers. Auctions end on Sunday, November 19th: New! LEGO® Passenger Car from 4561, MISP (URL) LEGO® Auto Transport Car from (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 2.681)

  Re: Help with my IR tower

I've had no problems with the Mindstorm's use of the IR tower, but some problems with the Rcx.tcl script under Linux. I'm using /dev/ttyS0 (COM1) with the Lego-supplied 9/25 adapter. Initially, the script failed to get any echo or ping response from (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.681)

  Technica Set Index update 1999

Hi: Thanks to Maico Arts, Richard Dee and Huw Millington, all who have generously supplied me with European Technic materials I have just completely updated the Technica set index. It now includes images for virtually every Technic set, including (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 2.681)

  FS; Expert, Technic, Town and Sealed sets

I have for sale many used lego sets. All sets have been put together to be sure all pieces are present, but sets are as is. I can send pictures if requested. Shipping is included in prices for US only, I will need address for all others. 733 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.681)

  Re: legOS help needed

At 09:30 07.01.99 -0600, Lageson, Tom wrote: ... (...) I did the same thing with crynwr's cygwin and legos some days ago and found out that I have to set RCX_PORT to COM1 or so and not DEFAULTTTY or such name by checking the source of firmdl.c: ... (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.681)

  sensors input

hi everyone, i have tried to configure a set of sensors used for sensoring the wall in the maze. the circuitry of each of the sensors is: +5V +5V ----- ----- | | | | \ \ / / R1=82 ohm \ \ R2=120Kohms / / | | | | ------- |/ IR emitter \./ |\ IR (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.681)

  What kind of events do Ontario LEGO builders want? (WAS Re: [rtlToronto] Roadshow 2003 Toronto)

(...) Calum, your posting got me thinking. (which in itself can be a dangerous thing, so beware!) And so I am going to knowingly and blatantly highjack this thread in hopes of generating some discussion among Ontario builders, both in and outside of (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 2.680)

  FS: Small sets (cheap)

Franz Koeck Vienna/Austria Mail to: koeck@xpoint.at I have for sale the following LEGO-sets: 6245 Harbor Sentry (used, complete including original instruction and original box) USD 4,-- 6265 Sabre Island (used, complete including original (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.680)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

Also sprach Nephilim: : I'd still love to donate my time to such a project, and I : see now that Jim is also interested. Perhaps collaboration : is in order? I'll cc this exchange to Tom and see if his : opinion on the matter has shifted in the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.680)

  Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005

Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™ 2005. For those of (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

help, set
(score: 2.680)

  legOS help needed

I have downloaded cygwin32 and the binaries that were precompiled. I have also compiled Markus's sample programs and the firmdl.c file distributed with legOS. However, when I try to run firmdl, it says that it can't find the srec file (e.g. firmdl (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.680)

  Smooth Plates

I need 12 1x6 or 1x8 smooth plates. Any color. I can get a few in the 8277 Giant Builder. Any body know of another set that has an abundance of these plates? I use them for ways on my machines. Any help is appreciated. (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.680)

  Smooth Plates

I need 12 1x6 or 1x8 smooth plates. Any color. I can get a few in the 8277 Giant Builder. Any body know of another set that has an abundance of these plates? I use them for ways on my machines. Any help is appreciated. (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.680)

  Re: FetchBot, The Truck and patents

(...) I was afraid it wouldn't be terribly clear, thanks for saying so. I've added four more images to the bottom of the page that might help. They show the arm with most of the robot base removed, so you can see the gears and cams more clearly. (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.679)

More:  Next Page >>