 Robotics / 2475
2474  |  2476
Subject:
legOS help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:30:43 GMT

I have downloaded cygwin32 and the binaries that were precompiled.  I have
also compiled Markus's sample programs and the firmdl.c file distributed
with legOS.  However, when I try to run firmdl, it says that it can't find
the srec file (e.g. firmdl light-sensor.srec).  When I run firmdl using
firmdl light-sensor_srec it says it can't open the file.  I have set
DEFAULTTTY=COM3 for my computer (win95).  The firmdl was compiled using NT
SP3 at work.  I transported the firmdl.exe and the cygwin32.dll (I am using
the b20 updated dll) home by floppy.  I have checked my paths and I believe
the srec file is correct (as best as I can tell).  Would anyone have any
suggestions as to how to get this to work?

Your help is appreciated.

Tom Lageson
tml@tennantco.com