 Publishing / 282
281  |  283
Subject:
Technica Set Index update 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 02:16:39 GMT

Hi:

Thanks to Maico Arts, Richard Dee and Huw Millington,
all who have generously supplied me with European
Technic materials I have just completely updated the
Technica set index. It now includes images for virtually
every Technic set, including provisional coverage of the
1999 sets. Their are over 175 unique sets listed and
images for all but a few of them.

To the best of my knowledge it is the most complete
Technic set listing on the internet. Although it is not
searchable there is a complete listing by set number that
should help with quick searches.

Anyway I would like to know what you think of the image
quality. I finally figured out how to properly use the
Photoshop clone tool to remove creases and page breaks
from the images and have resorted to downright cheating to
hopefully increase the sharpness/clarity of the jpegs

Thanks

Jim
hughesj@one.net

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html