  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 141 – 160 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Le Castor

(...) Hi Jakob, Neither .pirates nor .boats are terribly well frequented (I saw this because I am nosy). When announcing an MOC add lugnet.announce.moc to your newsgroups and set followups to the other places eg. here you would post to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, FTX)

set, followup
(score: 1.695)

  Re: Message indexing awry?

(...) I couldn't say that messages have been moved, however if messages are set followup-to another group, then we obviously have a chance of hitting this issue. I have yet to find a regularity with this behavior, since we have quite a large number (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 1.695)

  4x2ReVu: 7595 Army Men on Patrol

May 15, Greasy company. Sunlight filters through the drapes on an early morning battlefield. The dawn is silent except for a faraway, unrecognized sound (is that a baby crying?). Greasy company has been ordered to take and hold bedsheet-blanket hill (...) (14 years ago, 15-May-10, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, FTX)

outlook, set
(score: 1.692)

  Re: Bionimecharacebots etcetera

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) newsreader? Depends on your newsreader, but there should be a section in the headers for "Followup To" just like there is for CC or Subject. If you don't see it, you may not have "Full Headers" set on - in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.build)

outlook, express, set, followup
(score: 1.687)

  Re: a thought about brickbay update postings

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message ... (...) ----- That made me curious, since I primarily use Outlook Express for reading Lugnet. Outlook Express does allow filtering news (although I never tried setting up a filter until Frank (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

outlook, express, set, followup
(score: 1.678)

  Re: anyone else having problems with this group?

(...) By default, Outlook Express dumps old messages from news groups. If you right click on the newgroup, you will get a menu with properties as a choice. Select properties. Select the local file tab and hit the reset button. Then go to the tools (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 1.676)

  Re: Mail-to address "improper" according to Juno webmail

(...) Hi Mike, apparently your mail client expects the more modern address format of "name" <address@domain.com> I have changed the script so that the sender is now: From: "LUGNET Server" <news-authentication...ugnet.com> This appears to be standard (...) (16 years ago, 8-Jul-08, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, outlook
(score: 1.673)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote: --snip-- (...) I think I see a bit better what you were getting at (and what Tore is getting at too which is the same issue I think). I kind of do agree with you both that making new parts is too hard due in part (...) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad)

set, header
(score: 1.670)

  My attempts to get a vector line drawing

For various reasons, I've been attempting to extract a vector line drawing of a large LDraw model. On the surface, this would seem simple (which is always the case for the hardest projects). LDraw itself is a vector format. Each edge line is defined (...) (13 years ago, 23-May-11, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.669)

  Re: Need Help Designing a Train Table

(...) I read your post and was trying to figure out how your tables were connected to the other club tables at NMRA (2006), but I realized after checking the photos from the event, your tables were part of the stand-alone display. Buying the COSTCO (...) (13 years ago, 11-May-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.667)

  Re: The future of LDraw?

(...) Hello Lary. I still visit (URL) and (URL) from time to time. If you talk about "gradually fade away"... :-) Though I would still love to get my hands on a few of your "comming soon" set ideas if it happens to happen someday. Fortunately, I (...) (15 years ago, 27-Mar-10, to lugnet.fun)

express, set
(score: 1.666)

  Re: Need Help Designing a Train Table

(...) Clifton; (...) We use two- inch spring clamps to connect the tables on the underside. Two per side on each side where two tables are joined: (URL) spring clamps hold the table together without damaging the wood. Our tables’ legs are attached (...) (13 years ago, 2-May-11, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.664)

  Need Help Designing a Train Table

I am hoping to finally move my Lego Trains on to a proper table so that the kids and I can actually enjoy them, instead of just admiring them (if you know what I mean). I currently have a 4 x 8 plywood set up on some saw horses and its just not (...) (13 years ago, 27-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.663)

  Language Choices and LUGNET

The issue of profanity on LUGNET has raised many hackles, and I can't say I blame most of the people who have expressed unhappiness. The rules are vague, the punishments appear somewhat arbitrary, the entire reason for having language guidelines (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

help, express, set
(score: 1.663)

  Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!

(...) You make a good point, Alfred. Personally, I think Randall's original message to lugnet.general was misplaced -- although I believe he was probably trying to reach people in lugnet.general specifically since that's where so much vitriol had (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 1.661)

  who does chris think he is?

!!!!!! warning long pent up rant !!!...!!! (...) Kelly, Good morning. I don't think we have formally met. Nice to meet you. Please excuse any and all poor typo-s and bad spelling. Even thought I type like a 12 year old, rest assure I am not. With (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

help, express, set
(score: 1.661)

  Re: dll file for use with Visual Basic Express

(...) I really should have responded to your original message before posting my message about LDView's parser. As far as I'm concerned, having a public VB parser for LDraw files would be great. I won't use it, but if others find it useful, that's (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, express
(score: 1.657)

  limp-in mode

whilst perusing my '88 Dodge Dakota manual, looking for engine light codes and what they stand for, I read that the truck has a 'limp in' mode, meaning that if there was an issue that the truck computer noticed, the computer would still allow you to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, outlook, set
(score: 1.657)

  LPub4 Alpha3 available

Hi All, With help from friends, I've got a properly built version of LPub4 that installs simply and properly. No extra libraries. Those who used LPub4 Alpha1 found some minor bugs, but in general LPub4 Alpha is in pretty good shape. With LPub4 you (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

help, express
(score: 1.655)

  Need help testing 9751 Serial Interface

Howdy- I recently sold a 9701 set + 9751 serial interface & my buyer is having trouble operating the 9751 interface. I have 2 more such sets & observe the same behavior. I plug in the AC adapter and the Stop & Power lights illuminate. At this point, (...) (14 years ago, 22-Mar-11, to lugnet.dacta)

help, set
(score: 1.654)

More:  Next Page >>