  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Need Lego pro's help to ID set having pieces with "28" printed

I need help trying to solve a Lego mystery. Probably easy for many of you Lego experts. I have an orange, translucent windshield with a red sticker with #28 on it. Also a couple tall flat pieces with a #28 on it, and a fourth piece with a #28 on it (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.043)

  Re: LPub 2.3.0.7 available (ldGLite working and looks Marvelous)

(...) Are you *sure* you have erased the part image cache? In case you are using Windows pre 2000, it has problems. I've got to debug that. If you're savvy with the system, and are willing to dig in, it would be a big help. Drop me a note and I'll (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.043)

  8 bit timer problem

Hi I am a member of a project group at Aalborg University, Denmark, and the goal for our project on this semester is to code an operating system for the RCX brick from Lego. During a whole week, I have been strugling with the 8 bit timers of the (...) (19 years ago, 19-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 1.043)

  Re: Need Lego pro's help to ID set having pieces with "28" printed

(...) Easy! (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.043)

  Re: Per gli amanti del genere spaziale....

(...) Ma non ce l'ho mica con te ... ce l'ho con 'sta cozza di outlook express che ha i tasti "rispondi al newsgroup" e "rispondi al mittente" uno di fianco all'altro ... e quindi mi capita di schiacciare quello sbagliato (infatti questo messaggio (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 1.043)

  Re: We'll just wave...

(...) Mental health issues? I think that comes with wanting to own assault weapons that the marines and law enforcement would have some trepedation of using. But that's ust me. And since many americans don't want to invest in universal health care (...) (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help
(score: 1.043)

  Re: We'll just wave...

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Neal wrote: <snippage> (...) Editorial in today's (maybe yesterday's... I am reading the asian edition in Jakarta so who knows) WSJ has it right... the last 4 out of 5 tragedies have had a common factor.. mental (...) (12 years ago, 18-Dec-12, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help
(score: 1.043)

  The BrickFest Team

Many of the Display Coordinators and other members of the BrickFest team have already started posting here and in various groups and other websites about this years event. I’m pleased to formally announce these great volunteers and contributors. (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.vignette)

help, set
(score: 1.043)

  Re: Complete/recursive parts listings?

(...) I just whipped up a program real quick (like half hour quick) that flattens a model. You can download it here: (URL) To use it, unzip it, go to a command prompt, and type LDFlatten <filename.ext>, where <filename.ext> is the filename of your (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

set, header
(score: 1.042)

  Re: New Lego Track!

(...) It's called bread and butter marketing. Keep producing the goods that pay the rent, expand on them if your gaurenteed sales. They pay for themselves and help pay the rent. That way you can then venture out and try other things that are unknown (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Mecha (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== Hello, I am proud to present my entry for Tony Knaak's Mechastruct Mecha Building Contest: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Retrieval Mecha - In Honor of my Cat "Din Din" Preview Deep Link (URL) Brickshelf Gallery (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.042)

  Exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference

Hey gang, On May 9th, LEGO had an exhibit at the National Trust for Historic Preservation Conference. Jeff Stabile and I had the honor of being asked to help out with this exhibit. LEGO was receiving an award celebrating the 50th year of the system (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general) !!

help, set
(score: 1.041)

  Re: Help with redesigning a Boat Lock

(...) Ah - hadnt thought of it like that. In which case- it would be worth using more than one set (gear+idler) for additional stability. Danny (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.041)

  The pirate sloop Revenge

The Revenge ===...=== Long time readers of .pirates may recall the pirate sloop (URL) Revenge> (formerly the chasse maree Azelma), which was, for a time, the only pirate presence in the waters surrounding Port Brique. The old revenge was a simple (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.041)

  Sears Wishbook is out, coolest looking set MegaBloks

Greetings, The Sears Wishbook arrived on my doorstep today (Sears Canada yearly large Christmas mail order catalog). Three pages of LEGO sets, but no large exclusive Technic sets this year. Only 8434 ($49.99) and 8435 ($69.99). Had the motorized (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 1.041)

  E-Mail

EVERONE! One June 16, at 2:39 p.m. a message was sent out to all the people in my address book by mistake. I told people who e-mailed me back that this was a computer bug. Well until I could figure out the problem I called it a computer bug. I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 1.041)

  Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:IG86IJ.1o1J@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) there, (...) above 1 (...) Now, (...) possible to (...) the net. (...) We could present presentations like this: (URL) really doesn't make (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.040)

  Help with redesigning a Boat Lock

For our current train layout I have attempted to create a working lift lock. Attempt 1: The lift lock project started about a year ago. My first designs used a scissor type construction ( XXXXX ) To try to raise the water, but there was not (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.040)

  Re: FAQ Help

(...) Hello Peter, Both you and an adult would need to register for the event. The adults account would need to be set up first and then he or she would register you under the account. Christina (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, set
(score: 1.040)

  Classic Space Station Rebuild...

(URL) coming along... I've been working on it a bit here and there... mostly in 5-10 minute increments, but it's coming together slowly... The good bit is, yes it's been rebuilt a few times, but not really entirely from the bottom to the top. Now (...) (12 years ago, 27-Nov-12, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

help
(score: 1.040)

More:  Next Page >>