 General / 39554
39553  |  39555
Subject:
Need Lego pro's help to ID set having pieces with "28" printed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 04:20:05 GMT

I need help trying to solve a Lego mystery.  Probably easy for many of
you Lego
experts.  I have an orange, translucent windshield with a red sticker
with #28
on it.  Also a couple tall flat pieces with a #28 on it, and a fourth piece
with a #28 on it is a small sloped piece like is often used on the front
end of
a race car.  These pieces were among a pile of Legos I purchased in bulk
form.  Several of the other recognizable sets I've pulled from the bulk pile
were approximately 10 years old, so that could be the timeframe for this set
too.

Looks like it could be from a race car, or maybe a space ship racer, or
something like that.  Anyone know what set it would be from?  I've paged all
through Brickshelf's instruction scans and can't spot it.

Bonus question if anyone can ID the sets for these two pieces, but I haven't
spent much time trying to ID them myself yet -

First piece is a white sloped piece, race car front end type, that has two
black stripes and a large red #1 on it.

Second piece is a large blue sloped piece printed with ice planet
images.  It
is opaque, but has hinge connectors and is shaped like a medium sized sloped
windshield or something like that.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Wayne