  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  "LGEO" and "L3P v1.4 BETA 20080930"

Lutz Uhlmann and I are happy and proud to announce the release of a new large set of the LGEO parts and the supporting L3P. Well, more than seven years since last release of L3P... what can I say? During that time I have had several periods with (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray) !!

help, set, header
(score: 2.744)

  Re: Outlook problems with messages from "CS Kwok" <yl711@netvigator.com>"

David, I am sorry about causing trouble on your Outlook. The email you just mentioned was sent from my home PC. The default character set is Chinese [Big5]. Regards CS Kwok ----- Original Message ----- From: David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> To: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, set
(score: 2.744)

  Re: dear lego, please set up a global sales site

(...) This is such a great idea! I wish I had found a way to express this kind of dynamic thinking myself. My hat is off to you, Jonathan -- what a genius! Maybe they could sell overstock and warehouse finds too! Then they could close the outlets (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

express, set
(score: 2.744)

  Changes to LUGMAP available for review at Development site.

First, sorry for the crazy cross-posting of this article but I wanted to get everyone that requested a change to the maps all at once. I have set follow-ups to lugnet.org but please feel free to add relevent groups to your followup posts. This way (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor) !

set, followup
(score: 2.744)

  Re: 4-8-8-4 Followup (98% Done)

(...) I will admit the train does look a wee-bit odd without anyone running it = ) (the flying Dutchman of Lego Trains?) I spent alot of time coming (...) Hey when you get 98% of the design and construction done in24-48 hors...you are way ahead of (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.trains)

set, followup
(score: 2.742)

  Re: 4-8-8-4 Followup (98% Done)

(...) I will admit the train does look a wee-bit odd without anyone running it = ) (the flying Dutchman of Lego Trains?) I spent alot of time coming (...) Hey when you get 98% of the design and construction done in 24-48 hours...you are way ahead of (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.trains)

set, followup
(score: 2.742)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) for (...) guess (...) I did put in another order to see what would happen. I agree with the sentiment they express of making it harder for resellers to profit from their mismanagement... but that's not me, or mostly not me, in this case. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.741)

  Re: ???Question???

(...) Urg. It may not be obvious to those of you viewing this message with MS Windows, but the above message isn't ascii text (or ISO 8859-1 Latin-1, either -- even though the header claims it is!). It's Microsoft's non-standard [1] character set. (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.740)

  Sets available for trade only

I have the following sets available for trade only, my interests are older town and space, and I only need the 4551Crocodile Engine to complete my 9V Train collection. I will consider any Pirate and Castle that I do not yet have, email me if any of (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.740)

  15 HRS LEFT: 4561 Engine w/9v Train Motor only $21.13

Sealed in original polybags and brand new: Item #312620660: New! LEGO® 4561 Railway Express Engine, MISP Current Bid: $21.13 (URL) 9v train motor and Railway Express engine set. (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 2.739)

  Re: ???Question???

(...) My understanding is that the ISO Latin 1 8-bit character set reserves those characters (among others) for control codes. I can't actually check, because the standard isn't available online (paper version costs about 56 CHF....). But this is (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general)

set, header
(score: 2.739)

  serial communications

i have been looking thru the libraries that people have posted on the web, particularly the ones that allow serial communication. i am not sure how the system works, but there are numerous routines which turn handshake on and off, as well as (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.738)

  System interupt problems?

I need some help! We have a handy board hooked up to some decoders, which we will use to help track our robot as it moves across the floor. We have to do a few pokes and a peek to read the decoders, but we've got it all set up and it works (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.738)

  My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

Dear Code-gods, I'd like to thank you for all the little progs and tools you have created throughout the years. Authoring a part today has become much easier than a year ago, but... Guys there's always a "but", I get seasick from jumping from one (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, header
(score: 2.737)

  HandyBoard Reset Vector

Hello again, I hope someone can help me out here. I want to run a standard assembly program on my HandyBoard without using IC. IC requires CONFIG=0x0C, which allows the reset vector to be fetched from external memory, instead of from $FFFE, $FFFF. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.737)

  Re: 2875 Slope Brick 45 2x6x2/3 in gray or black

Cary Clark wrote in message <38F37E72.710811C@co...tv.net>... (...) The only gray ones I have are from the 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2. It has 4 pcs like this. This set has recently been available from DYA, but I don't know if it is any longer The (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

express, set
(score: 2.737)

  Re: More fun with Fibblesnork

(...) And as if that wasn't enough, I went over to the set generator myself... and what's at the top of my list? "Maiden's Playmates" (!!!) ...and, farther down... "Whirling Dual Paradise" (uhhh, yeah...) or, how about this one? "Poolside Spy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 2.737)

  Re: WTT: New Mini-figs for Old

(...) Larry pretty much covered it as far as words go. If you'd like some pictures, too: (2 URLs) anybody's going to drag this further off-topic, though, it won't be me: I haven't a clue about the story behind the Timmy-abuse phenomenon. I just (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set, followup
(score: 2.737)

  Re: Followup-To, ex post facto

(...) By the way - does it actually move the posts, or just sets the FUT on them? From what I can see, posts that were "corrected" are still in their original newsgroups? Also, I guess a blank O-FUT header signifies that there was no original FUT, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

followup, header
(score: 2.737)

  RE: System interupt problems?

Tim, I just scanned your code, so I might have missed it, but don't you have to clear (or set) a flag in your interrupt routine to reenable the TOC4 interrupt? Mike ---...--- From: Timothy B. Gold[SMTP:goldt@ee.byu.edu] Sent: Wednesday, June 17, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.736)

More:  Next Page >>