  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) In other words, it wasn't good in the first time, why are TLC waste their time with it again instead of trying something new (...) I'm not very much fond of the original "Leo's Castle", but alot of non-LEGO people told me they think it's (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

outlook, set
(score: 3.312)

  eBay: 4561 Railway Express Train Set Parts, MISP

(URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Engine from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Passenger Car from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Loading Platform from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Auto Transport Car from 4561 Railway (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.312)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

[This followup was posted to lugnet.general and a copy was sent to the cited author.] (...) Hello! Introductions and my story first.....(apologies in advance, too, as I tend to have a very disjointed writing style...) I, too, am an AFOL. My first (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

Dear Tim, I agree with idea to standardize the TLG model header and filename. Some comments: Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) 1. If we use the plain set number as filename, this may lead to confusion, because I'm sure there are identical part (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 3.312)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) As a followup, I too would like these windows available in other colors. When one looks at how many different colors the 2x4 bricks (for example) are now available in... I think I counted somewhere about 38 different colors in Bricklink. And (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  RCX to RCX NQC

In a semi-followup to Steve's earlier "remote battery tester"... While the standard firmware provides almost no way to get bytes into the RCX (other than "Message()", one byte at a time), it can certainly export them ("SendSerial"). And it occured (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner UK price

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GK7n1K.BJK@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) With all the problems with NNTP and Web posting I have only just been able to auth this message, and my followup refused to post. I have now (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: 4-8-8-4 Followup (98% Done)

(...) I will admit the train does look a wee-bit odd without anyone running it = ) (the flying Dutchman of Lego Trains?) I spent alot of time coming (...) Hey when you get 98% of the design and construction done in24-48 hors...you are way ahead of (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.trains)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: 4-8-8-4 Followup (98% Done)

(...) I will admit the train does look a wee-bit odd without anyone running it = ) (the flying Dutchman of Lego Trains?) I spent alot of time coming (...) Hey when you get 98% of the design and construction done in 24-48 hours...you are way ahead of (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.trains)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Once again, please move this discussion to lugnet.admin.general (was: CFV: Jonathan Wilson's posting privileges on LUGNET)

(...) Once again, please do ***NOT*** reply to any message on this thread without making sure that you are posting a reply to lugnet.admin.general *ONLY*. It was an *accident* when Adam posted the original CFV message that the Followup-To field was (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.starwars)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: what are the rules regarding sets with different set #'s?

(...) I would say use the US set number, and add in parenthasees in the header like this: 0 7140 (XXXX) X-Wing Fighter Note: I didn't check the header format when writing this - sorry if I get the header line wrong. But placing the number in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

set, header
(score: 3.312)

  Want my CD player?

Hi all, Last year I traded a car for LEGO. I wonder what else I can trade. I'm interested in conducting a trade auction if at least a couple of you are game. I have a Sony CDP-291 Compact Disc Player that is now surplus to my needs but is in fine (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  A sample Lego DB structure (long!)

Hi: I have been working on developing a relational DB to hold all of the information I currently compile on sets and elements for my site. Since I have no formal knowledge of DB theory it has been an interesting project. By posting I hope to not (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

express, set
(score: 3.312)

  .rcx alternative firmware group/list

(...) John and several other people are set up with the new group and successfully posting to it, so this info is for anyone else: lugnet.robotics.rcx is a newsgroup running on the lugnet.com newsserver and it is available via e-mail as (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Thoughts on Turning

(...) *shudder* Despite my not-quite-purist's outlook, cutting Legos up if the thing you make are already available otherwise just freaks me out :) well, I just recently ordered some Service sets: 2 gear sets, 2 small beam sets, 2 axle sets, and two (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, set
(score: 3.312)

  Re: question about people who are doing rapid prototyping of parts...

(...) I apologise in advance for the fact that the following will sound like nitpicking... LUGNET is not moderated. It however, does have admins. Admins can do a number of things. However, they cannot move posts. More however-ingly, an admin can (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.parts.custom)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Just a followup- It came yesterday, and even though they quoted my $99 on the phone, they charged my $89, so they did correct the mistake.. I just want to say thanks again for the heads-up on this wonderful set being available!!! Now that I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  [New Part] 30184.dat 6x26x2 2/3 Trailer Piece  [DAT]

Noticed that this part was appearing in the one of the new adventurer's set. Just had to model it up. Note this part requires several subparts that should be the followup messages to this one. -C 0 Bracket 6 x 26 x 2 & 2/3 0 Name: 30184.dat 0 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

Do put your oar in Simon, I think you're making some good points (...) Knowing deep in your inner being what something means, and being able to use it to make predictions, are two different things. I won't pretend to understand quanta, or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

set, followup
(score: 3.312)

  Re: Slim pickings everwhere (Was: Slim Pickings at Target)

Kevin, My outlook on what you have observed... Over the last four months, I have visited a fair number of TRUs seeking old product. The store stock situation (with respect to Lego) varies widely. I believe that there are a number of contributing (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

outlook, set
(score: 3.312)

More:  Next Page >>