Re: what are the rules regarding sets with different set #'s?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 06:50:37 GMT

At 12:09 AM 7/6/99 , Jonathan Wilson wrote:
what are the rules regarding sets with different set #'s in us and
outside of us?
e.g. aquanauts crystal crawler...

I would say use the US set number, and add in parenthasees in the header
like this:

0 7140 (XXXX) X-Wing Fighter

Note: I didn't check the header format when writing this - sorry if I get
the header line wrong.  But placing the number in parenthasees helps.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.