Re: what are the rules regarding sets with different set #'s?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 22:26:02 GMT

We'll either need duplicate files or some way of cross-referencing the file by
multiple set numbers.  The Galaxy Explorer is a case in point:  I just saw a
post on RTL where someone couldn't find instruction scans on kl.net because
they were listed under one number but not the other.  We'd want to have the
.dat file findable under either number.

-John Van