  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 398 (uss constelation) question

(...) Hi Jonathan, It sounds to me like you're planning to run an auction. Please announce this ONLY in lugnet.market.auction, where auction announcements belong. Or, if the message relates to previous context, set the Followup-to (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.council)

set, followup
(score: 3.319)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

[Followup-To set to lugnet.admin.database -- can we please corral this (important) discussion to one location? It's getting cross-posted to too many ng's] (...) I've got some LDraw-to-AucZILLA cross-reference information. Let me dig it out... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.319)

  Suggestion for LDraw FAQ

[crossposted to lugnet.faq and lugnet.cad.dev, followup-to set to lugnet.faq] Looking at the LDraw FAQ, it looks like a new level of organization is needed, above the current levels. More precisely, a large number of the topics should be grouped (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.cad.dev)

set, followup
(score: 3.318)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) I was going to add a small followup to this discussion last night, but it got too late. So, I'll followup to Ben's post, even though my followup is only indirectly related to what Ben is saying. Sorry about that. I've got one Santa Fe, and one (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

set, followup
(score: 3.318)

  Re: Strategy/algorithm for Followup-To field in non-discussion groups

(...) Looks right. Q: should messages be required to be crossposted to the group to which Followup-To is set? That way, people who don't subscribe to the announce group but do subscribe to the relevant discussion area will see the original message. (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.318)

  Re: followups in Outlook

After you press "reply to group", go to "view" on the message window menu and select "all haeders". I have version 6. Good luck Scott A "James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:<Gqp4oH.B3L@lugnet.com>... (...) set (...) to (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, set
(score: 3.318)

  Re: strange error

(...) That's what the lugnet.off-topic.test and lugnet.off-topic.test.foo are for :) post a message to one, with a followup set for the other :) HTH, Dan (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.318)

  Re: Transparent Black Hinge Panel 2 x 4 x 3 & 1/3

(...) Clifton: You may want to consider cross posting instead of multiple posting next time. This thread in trains and a parallel one in space ((URL) had the same set of followup question asked, the same answer by you pointing to the rendered model, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

set, followup
(score: 3.318)

  Followup, FS: Classic space sets

Hi all, As a followup to my previous post and following some recent events, I decided to sell the classic space sets as one lot. Check below for set numbers or visit ebay : (URL) to everyone who expressed interest or helped, Dustin (...) of (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Followup on "Needs advice"

Thanx to the many emails (rather quickly I might add) I've decided to run down to Zany's and pick up another RIS 1.0 set. After several of you pointed out the cost difference of just a brick and then buying more sensors and motors, it made sense to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Question on which newsgroups to use

(...) Hi Ben, As one of the teller-offerers I've been working on the principal that if there is new information (as in your case) then it is OK to post to both .trains and .marketplace but you should set the followup to marketplace. I base this on (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Monkeypede

Quick followup with more notes: I have MLCad set to be my default program to load LDraw files. It works just fine with opening files on my hard drive, but it will fail to open the file when LUGNET passes it 'ldraw.cgi.' Is this an MLCad problem? (I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Outlook problems with messages from "CS Kwok" <yl711@netvigator.com>"

David, I am sorry about causing trouble on your Outlook. The email you just mentioned was sent from my home PC. The default character set is Chinese [Big5]. Regards CS Kwok ----- Original Message ----- From: David C. Pyatt <dcpyatt@netzero.net> To: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, set
(score: 3.317)

  Working elevator

Hi! I'm working on a fully functional elevator, with working doors with no limits, hoping to build this thing pretty tall.. Atm its controlled by the power functions motors and controllers, I'm looking for any advice on how I can automate this (...) (9 years ago, 22-Mar-16, to lugnet.announce.moc)

outlook, set
(score: 3.317)

  Flattened Primitives (was Re: 1x1 and 2x2 chess sets)

[Cross-posted to original newsgroups, and lugnet.cad.dev. Followup-To set to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) It's probably easier to make high-quality parts in LGEO, but it should be possible to make them in LDraw, run them through L3P, and get equivalent (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dev)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Re: ballista

(...) Hi Darren, Welcome to Lugnet. I saw that on Brickshelf and was really imprseed. It looks just like pictures of ballistas that I have seen. Clever use of the flex tube too. When announcing MOCs you can maximise your audience by cross-posting to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  BrickDreams is Back

Same old site, same old scenes. I should have some new scenes up soon though, time and CPU horsepower permitting. (URL) set to lugnet.publish (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !!

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Mindfest Photos!

(...) Oh no! Seriously though, that's great. It'll probably take me a little while to get around to anyway. (And we all know what happens to projects that start with that sentence....) (...) Magic -- I put all of the groups I think it belongs in on (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Re: Got a Question

(...) Dean, the other thing you can try is this: When you first announce online images of new models, you can send to more than one Lugnet group. In this case, you could have posted in .town (as you did), but also .announce.moc, and possibly .build. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

  Please remember to post on-topic

(...) OK, I think it's definitely time to get this thread _away_ from .general (it's gotten waaaay off-topic, and the original post wasn't really on-topic for .general in the first place). The best place to continue this current branch of argument (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

set, followup
(score: 3.317)

More:  Next Page >>