 Robotics / Events / 62
Re: Mindfest Photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:58:46 GMT

Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@sbase1.com> wrote:
Uh oh, more fuel on the fire then!  I just uploaded the updated pages with
the new photos!

Oh no!

Seriously though, that's great. It'll probably take me a little while to get
around to anyway. (And we all know what happens to projects that start with
that sentence....)

BTW:  I have no idea how you are getting this stuff to be posted both here
in lugnet.robotics.events and in lugnet.general.

Magic -- I put all of the groups I think it belongs in on the Newsgroups:
line, seperated by commas. (And usually, I set the Followup-To: to the group
I think most appropriate.)