 Robotics / Events / 57
Re: Mindfest Photos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:47:36 GMT

Argh!  And I JUST finished resizing and thumbnailing the first batch!
(sorry, they were just so cool I couldn't wait!)

<from my previous post on the mater>

For those people that do not have fast connection or 21" monitors, I have
resized and recompressed Matthew's wonderful pictures.

They can be found at:
http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/mindfest/index.html

There you can link to both 800x600 and the original 1600x1200 version of the
photos.

They are also thumbnailed and sorted (minimally) so that you can look at say
just the NELUG Star Wars Pictures.

Troy

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
More pics up at <URL:http://www.mattdm.org/mindstorms/>. Same disclaimers