 General / 15997
Re: 398 (uss constelation) question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.council
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:17:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Alan Gerber wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Are there any unique pieces in this set? Are the 1 x 1 windows in yellow
available in a cheaper set?
They came in set 400.
Alan
Random set: <set:7820>

Hmm... Thinks: For Auction 398 missing box and instructions... :)

Hi Jonathan,

It sounds to me like you're planning to run an auction.

Please announce this ONLY in lugnet.market.auction, where auction
announcements belong. Or, if the message relates to previous context, set the
Followup-to lugnet.market.auction.

TIA,
Shiri

FUT .admin.council