 General / 15998
15997  |  15999
Subject:
Brick swaping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 06:38:30 GMT

Well, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, but I'm hoping
that more ppl will read it here.  And since it really isn't an auction or sale
it doesn't totally apply to them.

Ok to my point.  A few weeks back the 3033 was on sale as most of us know, and
TRU had a wave of AFOL's come in to clean them out.  Well, now Ebay is getting
flooded with the bricks that others don't need for their projects.  Most likly
these sellers are keeping a portion of the 3033 for them selves.  Have any of
you who are thinking of selling their excess, contacted others who are now
selling the bricks you want to keep to see if you can set up a trade.  You
know one persons excess, is another persons find.  I don't know if any other
sellers then Mr.P are on Lugnet, but I'm sure you all are.  If so you might
want to open a trade center.

This is just my thought on this, I cannot participate, due to the fact, that I
forgot to go and get any while they were on sale.  Yes, I've kicked myself, but
I'll live.

Even if some of the sellers aren't on Lugnet, it never hurts to drop them a
line.  You might be able to get a heck of a deal that way.

Thanks for you time.
Jodi Neal
www.Tarlun.com