 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1515
1514  |  1516
Subject:
Followup, FS: Classic space sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 23:05:59 GMT

Hi all,

As a followup to my previous post and following some recent events, I
decided to sell the classic space sets as one lot. Check below for set
numbers or visit ebay :
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111689073

Thanx to everyone who expressed interest or helped,

Dustin

Hi,

I may have some classic space Lego sets to put up on Ebay (or maybe sell
direct), could anybody, tell me what they might be worth and if they're
worth more as a set or seperate?

6702 with box, 6805, 6806, 6809, 6820, 6823, 6824, 6825, 6826, 6827, 6842,
6844, 6845, 6846, 6847 with box, 6871, 6874, 6880, 6881, 6882.

Unless otherwise stated they do not have open boxes but do have
instructions. I have other space sets but the above are mostly duplicates • of
what I have already (though I might keep some of them).

I guess this lot would be great for Brikwars which I recently discovered.

Dustin