 Administrative / General / 330
Re: Strategy/algorithm for Followup-To field in non-discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:54:50 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
How does this sound for a Followup-To strategy/algotithm?--

Looks right.

Q: should messages be required to be crossposted to the group to which
Followup-To is set? That way, people who don't subscribe to the announce
group but do subscribe to the relevant discussion area will see the original
message.