 Administrative / General / 331
Re: Strategy/algorithm for Followup-To field in non-discussion groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 20:13:39 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:
Q: should messages be required to be crossposted to the group to which
Followup-To is set? That way, people who don't subscribe to the announce
group but do subscribe to the relevant discussion area will see the original
message.

Aha, good, yes, probably, hmm...

--Todd