  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) Old Polish folktale, actually: Seems this thief was caught redhanded. He was brought in front of the king and the king sentenced him to death. The thief, pleading for mercy, claimed that he could teach horses to sing, and that further, if the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Teaser page - Optimus Prime

(...) Jeremiah, Prime is looking good...but I need more more more! That head design is unique and helps to give him character. I look forward to seeing more developments. ;-) (...) -Andrew GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) Well that last one is my excuse. Hopefully In the next month or two I will have started and be showing the first teaser of my un-named large project. It has been almost 4 years since I built anything really big and the building bug has bit (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Teaser page - Optimus Prime

(...) Hey, that would be really neat. But no delaying! ;-P (...) Oh man, hate when that happens. Best wishes on exams! (...) Well I think you have done a good job of documenting your other TFs with the sketches, even if they were shown after the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

(...) LOL! (...) Yeah, school can take a toll, along with other work. I myself am working right now on a PCS MOC: (URL) with a (*gasp*) pirate ship. ;) -JHK (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

This is great. Wish I could be there to see it! Steve (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) I suppose I could claim I was visiting my sister and her family... Steve (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Prospecting Ship

Phew, a busy day! I didn't expect to get this batch done today, but it's here! So here I am bothering you guys again... So here it is: (URL) (after mod) Teaser: (URL) set out to make a VTOL craft, but finding visual balance was terribly hard. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

I have been busy with a retro future combo project. A ship, a small craft, and a mecha that all go together and all retro. It's harder then it sounds. Here's a teaser pic of the ship. (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hi Joey, "Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCwAo8.1DM0@lugnet.com... (...) Well you shouldn't (take it personal), but that's all too understandable. You probably spend a lot of time making an exciting movie and did your (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Teaser

(...) Thanks for the high praise, Jon! The ship is nearing completion. -JHK (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Teaser

(...) Thanks, Zac! First it just started... (URL) I learned. :) -JHK (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Teaser page - Optimus Prime

Well, Terry Prosper asked for one, so here it is: (URL) not much right now, as I'm waiting for the folder to be modded. I know, I could just deeplink, but I figure MOCpages could use the traffic :) -jeremiah- My MOCpage: (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Teaser page - Optimus Prime

Scratch that... Up and running. (URL) MOCpage: (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Twin Cities LEGO minifest 033099

Thanks to all who mailed or posted directions, I found the place. We all had a blast. Paul Foster had a very very impressive line up of fire apparatus, Ricky brought his supercustomized 5571 and trailer (and I made his day by sliding him an extra 8 (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: Teaser page - Optimus Prime

(...) Hey, I'm working as fast as I can here :) I (as I'm sure I've said before) *love* this head design. I should post an exploded view of the thing; it's pretty interesting. As for the rest of him, it might be a while. My computer just died of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.190)

  Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview

Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview I am formally announcing the beginning of Ellermann Kits, which are my custom castle-themed Lego sets. I have been planning to create and sell several medieval themed sets for a long time. Even though Brickmania is (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.190)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings

(...) Well...ya know, you've pretty much got all the time in the world to choose the site's title -- compared to registering the domain and coming up with a Registrant name. One consideration is: does www.ldraw.org or ldraw.org make much sense as a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

gmltc
(score: 1.190)

  Re: show setup (wasThanks PNWLTC/dp

(...) Contrast that (and thanks for the long description) with the GMLTC. Thanks to the core member whose stuff all of it is, there is a custom trailer that can hold modules and folded up tables. Each module stays in the trailer between shows (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.190)

  Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?

(...) You'd have to ask a "member" of GMLTC that question, I suspect. Remember, the PNLTC has a policy that you have to actually live in the PNW to be a member. grumble. Dan lives in the NW and therefore is eligible for PNLTC membership by their (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.190)

More:  Next Page >>