 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 74
Re: Twin Cities LEGO minifest 033099
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 04:22:44 GMT

Thanks to all who mailed or posted directions, I found the place. We all
had a blast.

Paul Foster had a very very impressive line up of fire apparatus, Ricky
brought his supercustomized 5571 and trailer (and I made his day by
sliding him an extra 8 5571 wheels and tires so he can go full 18
wheeler), the GMLTC had a good selection of stock to show, TooMuchDew
had some nice ResQ theme extension models and a very buff 6 wide
ambulance and some other stuff.... Steve Demlow brought his restaurant
and his brother's Zermatt AlpenExpress.

There was other stuff there I forgot to mention too. Probably a dozen
maniacs all told.

Steve Bliss wrote:

PMFJI,

That acronym is lost on me...

Please Make For Jolly Insults?
Push My Fine Joystick In?
Pass Me Fully Jeweled Inserts?
Pull Many Flying Jawas Inside?
Parsimoniously Measure Fragrant Jasmine Increments?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.