 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 64
63  |  65
Subject:
Twin Cities LEGO minifest 033099
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 04:50:25 GMT

Greetings,
A group of us are getting together for a Twin Cities LEGO minifest
on Tuesday March 30th starting at 6:00 pm. at the University Lutheran
Chapel,
located at 1101 University Avenue S.E., Minneapolis MN in Dinkytown.
It is 2 blocks east of I35W. Maps available at:
http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/g046/lsf/maps.html
There is a parking lot off of 11th Ave behind the church.
University Ave is a one-way going east, and 4th Ave SE is a one-way
going west.
This means that if you are coming from the north on I35W, you need to
take
University Ave once you get off the freeway.
There is a large basement area we can use with tables, a kitchen, etc
and there
is no particular time that we have to be out of there.
I'm planning on eating there/having pizza delivered, but if you want to
eat
before coming that's fine too.
Bring your MOC's, pictures, trade bait, or LEGO bricks if you want to
build.
I personally haven't had a chance to see all of the Star Wars LEGO sets
up close so if
someone is willing to bring theirs for others to ogle that'd be great.
It may be more hassle than they want to deal with but it'd be really
cool too if any of the
GMLTC guys were able to bring in some of their awesome train stuff.
(or at least pictures... hint-hint... John/John/John/Lonn?)
MANY thanks to Steve Demlow for all his help-especially with securing
the location/directions!
Hope to see you there!
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew