 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 55
Re: March Twin Cities minifest anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:22:20 GMT

TooMuchDew wrote:

Greetings,
I know a trip to Carlsbad won't be happening anytime soon for me but
would still love to meet with other AFOL. Anyone interested in a Twin
Cities minifest while Larry P is still in town? I was thinking of maybe
the evening of Thursday March 25 (I'm actually off work that night). My
house isn't huge but we could either meet here (East Side of St Paul)
unless someone else wants to volunteer their place (I heard the GMLTC
meets Thursdays...hint, hint) or maybe at/near the LIC at the MoA.  I'm
know there are other AFOL in the area who would like to place faces with
the names, show off MOCs, etc...
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)  ICQ UIN#17112614; IRC nick:  ^2muchdew

Hockey is over for me, I would take a Thursday night off and come over
to the cities, I'd like to meet everyone.
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html