 Space / 23113
Re: Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:38:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:

Hey JHK,

Lookin real cool! I think you're well on your way to successful PCS
designing! I'll tell you what, you're one of the people who I have noticed
the greatest design refinement in such a short space (no pun intended) of
time. You're style is really starting to refine in an excellent spacey way,
both in colour scheme and snot methods.

Keep up the good work and finish her off!

Zac

Thanks, Zac!  First it just started...

Then I learned.  :)

-JHK