 Space / 22602
Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 00:16:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.space, Markham Carroll writes:

Is it just me, or has .space been really slow and
quiet lately?  I got up to see all the new posts
today, only to see one new post.

Wow...two hour intervals between messages...I
don't really consider that a call for alarm.
Hell, if .castle got that much posting in a
day we'd be catching up to .space ;)

LOL!

What's everyone's excuse?  School? Work? Secret
MOC projects that are secretly secret until you
don't want them to be a secret anymore?

Yeah, school can take a toll, along with other work.  I myself am working
right now on a PCS MOC:
http://creations.jhkruer.com/teaser.jpg
Along with a (*gasp*) pirate ship.  ;)

-JHK