 Space / 22659
22658  |  22660
Subject:
SNEAK PEEK (was Re: I'd drop a pin...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:16:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Well, I've posted a MOC, but no one's replied yet. :-(

Don't let that discourage you. It happens all the time. Sometimes people just
don't have anything to say other than "cool" or something. Usually (unless
something is really impressive) people don't post replies like that. (I think
the e-mail verification contributed to that. It did in my case anyway.) The
same (no reply) thing happened to me with this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=22015

The most important thing to remember is that people do look and see your stuff
and more often than not it will inspire someone else. (whether they know it or
not) Don't take it personally, as long as your having fun, that is what counts.

snip<

[ just you wait, once I order about a hundred parts from Bricklink and build
like crazy, I'll knock your socks off ;-) ]

Hee hee! :-)

-Mike Petrucelli

Thanks Mike!  I really like the ships in your squad.  Here's a sneak peek at
the model I'm building:

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO