 Space / 22600
22599  |  22601
Subject:
I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 05:46:36 GMT

Is it just me, or has .space been really slow and quiet lately?  I got up to
see all the new posts today, only to see one new post.
What's everyone's excuse?  School? Work? Secret MOC projects that are
secretly secret until you don't want them to be a secret anymore?
I've also seen a few things on Brickshelf that are yet to be announced, so
none of you can't say you haven't done anything. :p

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/114