 Space / 22620
Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 09:01:55 GMT

its been a few weeks since my last space MOC.  alas don't fret. here is a
teaser of it in progress.  I just put it back on the main table tonight and
am doing a quick sort before I push for the finish on this one.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Parcel/teaser.jpg

Its a little bigger than what i've been doing lately and when I got blocked,
i decided to start building some technic.  Wow did that end up with some fun
results.  If you haven't been lurking lugnet.technic, I suggest that you
check out the threads on the micro walkers,  her are the links to some
recent work i did.

be sure to check out this movie as well.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Mindstorms/1st-runner/runner.mov

enjoy

-tk

PS full post of that teaser pic should be ready by next weekend.