 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15363
15362  |  15364
Subject:
Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:36:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview

I am formally announcing the beginning of Ellermann Kits, which are my
custom castle-themed Lego sets.  I have been planning to create and sell
several medieval themed sets for a long time.  Even though Brickmania is
closing there is still hope for custom castle sets!

My Site: http://ellermannkits.tripod.com/index.html

The first kit is the Woodcutter’s Cottage.  This set is composed of 360 new
Lego pieces (many are hard to find), a box, a parts list, signed certificate
of authenticity, and a color instruction booklet.  The booklet is printed in
color on cardstock with step-by-step instructions that have parts lists per
step for ease of construction.

Pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/teaser/image001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/teaser/image002.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/teaser/image003.jpg

Woodcutter’s Cottage opens in half and features a fully detailed interior
with furniture, many household and construction utensils, a secret floor
compartment for poaching equipment, and a woodcutter and his wife.

How many Kits have been made? Five

When can I get one? They will be released at the end of April.  Check
lugnet.auction for the auction of kit #1.

How much will it cost?  I have yet to determine the final price.

Please email me with any questions at bellermann@lycos.com

Ben

Legal Disclaimer:  This is a fan created set, which is not affiliated with,
endorsed, or authorized in any way by the LEGO Group.  LEGO® is a registered
trademark of the LEGO Group.