 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15362
Re: Value of empty boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 04:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matthew Karius writes:
Hi,

I have about 30 empty Lego set boxes that I never threw away for one reason
or another.  Well now their taking up space in my garage that I'd like to
clear out and before I threw them out I was wondering if they have any
value.  The boxes are from a combination of Pirate, Adventurers, Star Wars,
Town, Western, and Space sets.  They are in good, uncrushed, shape and many
have the inner box tray as well.  If anyone is interested I can list the
individual set numbers.

Matt

I received a few inquiries about the boxes, so here's the list of boxes, by
set number, that I have.  I'm not looking to get rich from these but would
like something to make it worth my while to not just toss the boxes.

Matt

    2126
    2153
    2694
    2818
    3722
    5935
    5958
    5978
    5988
    6250
    6273
    6279
    6280
    6281
    6296
    6335
    6338
    6451
    6462
    6473
    6479
    6575
    6748
    6755
    6765
    6982
    7124
    7130
    7140
    7144
    7150
    7151
    7161
    7163
    7180
    7184
    7190
    7171 (inside box for Sebulba's orange pod racer)
    7171 (inside box for Gasgano's green pod racer