 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15367
Re: Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:28:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Benjamin Ellermann writes:
Woodcutter’s Cottage Preview

Pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/teaser/image001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/teaser/image002.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/teaser/image003.jpg

Ben

Hi Ben,

I like your concept - it reminds me of the Woodcutters home in Settlers II.

One comment about the yellow "windows": I've used a 2x4 clear plate placed
on the back of the fence, creating an effective illusion of a lead-framed
style window.

kind regards
Arne, Copenhagen