  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 961 – 980 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

This is a major coup, as this will be a well attended convention. WTG to the GMLTC for setting this up. Lots of planning to do to pull this off. We need to make up a good flyer to hand out to build on interest expressed (I have a start that I handed (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.192)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Fuzzy category cross-referencing would definitely help. (...) Oh. I meant by all of that counter-example-ing that going down that path crumbles because of the immediately arising need for an extra layer, i.e. .domains or equivalent. Because of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

gmltc
(score: 1.192)

  Re: Teaser

"John Henry Kruer" <jhk@jhkruer.com> wrote in message news:HDo375.1wsH@lugnet.com... (...) Oh good golly excellent. Can't wait to see more. :D [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.192)

  Observatory - revised

Hi all! I am almost done ldrawing the revised version of my observatory. For now there is a render of the telescope: (URL) another teaser: (URL) > (...) I (...) but (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.192)

  new mecha

greetings, fellow mech-ers. sorry it's been so long since i made another mecha. i wasn't sure if i could top gunjin. i pretty much thought that was a fluke or a stroke of luck. nevertheless, i have completed my next one. i should have the full-blown (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.192)

  MonLUG's 4th Train Show, April 5th and 6th

A french message follows. Un message français suit. Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's fourth participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, April 5th from (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !

teaser
(score: 1.192)

  It's done

Submitted for your approval Teaser Pic: (URL) post-mod: (URL) comment, critiques especially. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space) !

teaser
(score: 1.192)

  Re: A Sphere

(...) sphere). Once the gmltc gets their website up and running I'll work on turning it into an asp page, and people will be able to design their own spheres and print them out of their browser. If you want a specific size sphere, I could send you a (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

gmltc
(score: 1.192)

  Re: Teaser

(...) Hey JHK, Lookin real cool! I think you're well on your way to successful PCS designing! I'll tell you what, you're one of the people who I have noticed the greatest design refinement in such a short space (no pun intended) of time. You're (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.192)

  GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club has just been accepted to show at the National Model Railroad Association's National Convention. The three day event will be held at RiverCentre Convention Center in St. Paul, MN from July 23-25th. For complete (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.announce)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  (canceled)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Twin Cities LEGO minifest 033099

Greetings, A group of us are getting together for a Twin Cities LEGO minifest on Tuesday March 30th starting at 6:00 pm. at the University Lutheran Chapel, located at 1101 University Avenue S.E., Minneapolis MN in Dinkytown. It is 2 blocks east of (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) How about something like: lugnet.org.ldraw -> www.lugnet.com/org/ldraw lugnet.org.baylug -> www.lugnet.com/org/baylug lugnet.org.pnltc -> www.lugnet.com/org/pnltc lugnet.org.gmltc -> www.lugnet.com/org/gmltc etc... Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) Not THAT far of a ride... :-) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) Are you still going to be around? I marking it down on my calendar now to be there. Maybe some other folks would be willing to schedule a visit to the area and we could have a Lego Fest. (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) It is difficult to predict that far in advance.(1) But the probabilities are improving. I'd be comfortable at this point stating that there is a 1 in 3 chance, which is a lot more than I would have said 4 weeks ago. 1 - which reminds me of a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

Last time I looked at the map, Michigan fell into the "greater Midwest" category....and, what the heck, you *actually could* visit your sister, too;-) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Teaser

No, I've not stopped building. :) Here's what I'm working on: (URL) with (yet another) new PHP-based website. Apologies for the image quality. I think I overdid the compression. -JHK (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

  Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention

(...) Ok, John didn't bite, what joke? (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 1.191)

  Re: I'd drop a pin, but it might be too much for our ears.

its been a few weeks since my last space MOC. alas don't fret. here is a teaser of it in progress. I just put it back on the main table tonight and am doing a quick sort before I push for the finish on this one. (URL) a little bigger than what i've (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.191)

More:  Next Page >>