 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 80
Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:07:59 GMT

This is a major coup, as this will be a well attended convention. WTG to
the GMLTC for setting this up. Lots of planning to do to pull this off.

We need to make up a good flyer to hand out to build on interest
expressed (I have a start that I handed out at LL CA).

John Neal wrote:

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club has just been accepted to show at
the National Model Railroad Association's National Convention.  The
three day event will be held at RiverCentre Convention Center in St.
Paul, MN from July 23-25th.  For complete information, go to the NMRA's
web site at:  http://www.tfs.net/~jashaw/nmra/trainsh99.html .
Needless to say we are very excited about the opportunity to show at
this prestigious event.  We plan to have completed at least 4 all new
sections of layout to debut at the show.  Everyone who's anyone in model
railroading will be there so this will be a great chance for them to see
model railroading...LEGO style!

John Neal (J2)
GMLTC

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.