 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 86
Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 22:03:04 GMT

Last time I looked at the map, Michigan fell into the "greater Midwest"
category....and, what the heck, you *actually could* visit your sister,
too;-)