 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 87
Re: GMLTC to show at NMRA Nat'l Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 03:21:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Paul Foster wrote:

Are you still going to be around?  I marking it down on my
calendar now to be there.  Maybe some other folks would be
willing to schedule a visit to the area and we could have
a Lego Fest.

It is difficult to predict that far in advance.(1) But the probabilities
are improving. I'd be comfortable at this point stating that there is a
1 in 3 chance, which is a lot more than I would have said 4 weeks ago.

1 - which reminds me of a joke.
Ok, John didn't bite, what joke?
--
Paul Foster