 CAD / 1423
Re: A Sphere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:45:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Rich Thompson writes:
Has anyone modeled a sphere in Ldraw? I am having trouble getting an
interesting sphere effect in a tight (16-20 stud) space and could use some
ideas...

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com
I wrote a small visual basic program to model spheres.  (Acutally, 1/8 of a
sphere).

Once the gmltc gets their website up and running I'll work on turning it into
an asp page, and people will be able to design their own spheres and print
them out of their browser.

If you want a specific size sphere, I could send you a .jpg if you'd like...

JG
  (Of course, remove the ".nospam" to reply)