  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 821 – 840 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...

Hi, I posted about a month ago with pics on my latest building I am working on. It is called Arkangel Inn. I have been working pretty fierce lately on it in time for the New Year, and for an upcoming Train Show. Plus, I'd like another building for (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.209)

  Re: New website and new MOCs

(...) I didn't originally have the Naboo fighter in mind... but it just sort of turned out like it. I had those two Alpha Team cowlings laying around with one of those big 6 by 6 inverted slopes and a weird Jack Stone piece and I just tried to put (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.209)

  New Moc: Dragon Gunship

This MOC Stared out when I was wondering if I could combine the Jedi starfighter canopy with the Naboo starfighter canopy. I wanted a cool looking forward/behind cockpit. So last Saturday I pushed aside my month old, half built frieghter and started (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.209)

  Re: Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...

Hi Ben, Looking good! What colo(u)r roof are you going to use? Will you use slopes or plates for the roof? I like the positioning of the statue above the door, it will look nice because the roof should eccentuate it. Thanks for sharing and God (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.209)

  If you lose an eye, it's a sport!

So worm->24 is great for certain parts of a mechanism That said, if you use worm->24 and off the axle of the 24 you use bevel gears to change the direction of the axles, and the outer axle gets stuck... Well, let's just say I still haven't found the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

teaser
(score: 1.209)

  Re: Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...

Hi, Thanks for the feedback. I was going to use black plates but they were going to be sloping (using hinge plates/car roof pieces), but decided that it was unnecessary and overtly expensive that way, not to mention already quite difficult with the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.209)

  Re: Arkangel Inn almost complete...teaser pic...

The Inn is really beginning to take shape! I love building Inns, they seem like the quintessential non-military castle creation. The red and black motif is really striking, and actually fairly pleasant. You mentioned elsewhere that you thought about (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.209)

  Tack-Tiles - "Braille Bricks"

Tack-Tiles began when Kevin Murphy mutilated Lego bricks to create a new Braille teaching aid for his son. Today they are made the same size but with domed dots. A full kit comes with 320 Braille tiles and "slates" to snap them onto. A "Teaser" game (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

teaser
(score: 1.208)

  Re: Roof Design using 30407

Josh, It's always fun to experiment with hard to use pieces that get left out. These came from the podrace sets that we got from clearance, though different colors are now used in the Alpha Team sets. Can't escape your keen eyesight the other (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.208)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

(...) Well, I sure hope my new website will be a competitor to the Kingdom of Ikros. I can only hope it'll be half as popular. I'm glad you liked my teaser so much, it took me a while to make it, especially with so few new pictures to work with. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.207)

  Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

Possible adult content? Whaaa? What has happened to the beautiful, simple life that was under the original Chronicles of Ikros? I have lost my innocence. I've got my little guess as to what is happening (which, as I'm sure we all know, I love to do (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.207)

  Re: medium pod cam teaser

hence ... the subject... teaser. you can only wait and see... sux. i keep forgeting to bring the camera home from work... plus its not finished... infact i just solved the preoblem of how to finish the backside tonight. more to come -tk "Kyle (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.207)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) They did this with a half-height red tub a few years ago (maybe only available in Canada?)... here, 4291 (URL) baseplate was packed on top of the tub in a clear plastic bubble, along with some teaser (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.207)

  Ahh! It's the Teaser of Chaos!

It's the teaser of Chaos! Fear it! Loathe it! Love it! (URL) I think I've been not working too hard... --Anthony Visit the Original Kingdom of Ikros website (URL) the Ikros: Chaos Skies website (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.207)

  new MOC

(URL) go, nothin' special, just what it says...a teaser...expect more to come this-weekend (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.207)

  Re: MM Basil's Artisan Shop

Very cool! I have been waiting to see this since the teaser pics you released a while back. I am a sucker for blacksmith shops. It seems like every one is different. I am an amatuer blacksmith myself so I guess that explains it. I liked the "coal" (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.206)

  New MOC: Micro Mech

Hello, <and delurk, I guess> Anyway, after being inspired by some of the rather interesting mini renditions, I decided to try a hand at it myself, and I think the results are halfway decent. Manufactured originally by the IRLCC for covert (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.205)

  My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Hi all castle builders, Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts ! I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is near to be completed. There's no photos on my site yet, but you can (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.204)

  PA003 Power Armor

Hello everyone. I have been trying to create a cheaper and, to borrow terms from other builders, mass produceable power armor. I came up with something by researching Maschinen Krieger (URL) are only teaser pics. I will have more detailed, and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.204)

  My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Good Day eh!! Here are some teaser pics of my first monorail and Harry Potter MOC: (URL) too sure if it will work, but hey... PLMKWYT Jason Krish NALUG (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

teaser
(score: 1.204)

More:  Next Page >>